Google Website Translator Gadget

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Making tents, everyday

Sitting in the airport chair, looking at the check-in queue, soon we will also check-in our huge amount of luggage, then it will be done.

After my previous post there has been many adventures and experiences, so much that I have started to feel numb about it all. We are on our way, in the air or somewhere in between, and that's it. Perhaps now is a good time to reflect on the nature of life for a tent maker.

Making tents is not about profession or exercise, it's about a way of life. When I am totally surrendered to Christ, no matter where I am and which people I meet, I will be an active testimony for Him. It's not how much I talk about Him, it's about how much I look like Him in character.

Tentmaking is easy, but it requires total submission in order to be effective. Everyday, we can either pitch our own tent or contribute to the glorious Kingdom of Christ, what will you choose?


No comments:

Post a Comment