Google Website Translator Gadget

Sunday, April 25, 2010

The S(e)oul of Asia

The topic is very challenging, if I drop the second letter 'e' from it. Maybe I won't, for now. :)

As it turned out, I'm visiting Seoul again, for work. This time the trip will go on to China, where I'll visit a cousin's wedding and also visit my grandma. She is over 80 and getting older, so every time I see her is one time less. The biggest issue is that I want to tell her the good news in a way that she understands, and hopefully she'll also accept it. This is not my first try, so much prayer is needed.

For now, I'm in Seoul and the working week is ahead. I've already met up with some friends and enjoyed their hospitality, thank you! :) According to my habbit, here will be some pics of the food and places over here. One picture says a thousand words, thus I shall not need to write more in this post. However, the Soul of Asia would be a good topic to write about, there are plenty of details to be stared at and tasted. :)

Contrast
Ancient and new; peace and hurry; handmade and machinemade; which one is better or can it be compared?


Hämy = cousy. ;)


Kimchijim. It was go-o-o-o-ood!


Soup nuddle breakfast. Asia!


We happened to pass by the memorial event for Korean navy soldiers who died in the tragedy last month. Life is valuable, it should be valued more when living rather than at death. Hats off...


Korean fried rice (bibimbap). Good stuff, and with that chili... Nam!

1 comment:

  1. So good-looking food! Waiting pics from China.. Be blessed!

    ReplyDelete