Google Website Translator Gadget

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Last Glimpses of Korea, for Now

It's been over a week since I left Korea, but the rest of time there was so busy that I didn't have time nor energy to upload any pics or text here. Business trip are literally busyness trip, and I adapted too well into Asian working life, I guess. :) Short nights and long days, fortunately it's over, for now.

Food in Korea was rewarding, comparing to Finnish food I have to enjoy normally. Despite many other experiences and after-thoughts, I'll just put some food-pics here from Korea. One statement though: that country is certainly much more than only food, so don't let my simple description deceive you.

Korean BBQ, Bullgogi (?). With all salad-like little dishes, nam!

The most spicy Korean food I had, some kind of bibibam (fried rice). Basically it had octopussy, onions, bean sprout, seaweed, and rice. All the added stuff (kimchi, chili pepper, chili sauce) were extremely spicy. Nam! :D

The beginning dish of the best French meal I've ever had.

The last dish of the same French meal. Was it good? Yeah! Was it enough? Well... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment